Who we are
The pages on this website (“the website”) are published by Sherwood PSF Consulting Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 03835493, whose registered office address is at Unit 8 Oak Spinney Park, Ratby Lane, Leicester Forest East, Leicester LE3 3AW (“we”, “us”).
We are the data controller for the website.
We respect your right to privacy and will process personal information you provide only in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), and other applicable privacy laws.
What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Your email address and any other contact details that you provide if you contact us by email or through the contact form
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use this site as described below.
Google Analytics and cookies
Why we need your data
We collect data in order to:
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Monitor use of the site to identify security threats
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security is our legitimate interests, and the legitimate interests of our users, in ensuring the security and integrity of this website.
The legal basis for processing all other personal data is that it is necessary to perform a task.
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with our technology suppliers, for example our hosting provider.
We will not sell or rent your data to third parties nor share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- It is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- The law requires us to
We may keep your enquiry or feedback data for up to 2 years.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data that they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of that personal data
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data be corrected immediately
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- Request that your personal data be erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- Ask that the processing of your personal data be restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, contact the privacy team.
Links to and from other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link from another website
Changes to this policy
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the privacy team if you:
- Have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- Think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Last updated: 23 November 2021