Tel/Fax: 020 7370 4229
Mobile: 07990 525 616
I work with senior business leaders who want to improve their individual or team performance.
Much of my work now involves one-to-one business coaching. In addition, my work covers the design and delivery of development centres & training programmes; and the facilitation of workshops and retreats.
Clients want to know how to tackle the choices and pressures they face. How to make their time count. How to lead well. For some it’s a search for ideas. For others it’s about discovering the focus or energy to tackle a major project. Or handle transition. Or to deliver the next big challenge.
In my role as a member of the teaching faculty of Meyler Campbell – an internationally renowned business coach training organisation - I train leaders in the development of business coaching skills.
I am a trained business coach1. I have worked for over 30 years in the professional services sector – as a lawyer and partner at Biddle - a City of London law firm where I was Managing Partner - as a Senior Executive with Barclays Bank, and as a facilitator, coach and trainer with Sherwood Consulting.
Within the legal sector I have worked with magic circle and other leading UK and US law firms, barristers’ chambers, in-house lawyers and directors of support functions. Clients have included senior leadership teams, senior and managing partners, heads of departments, new partners, senior associates on track for partnership, and business directors. Outside the legal sector I have worked with senior leaders in retail, IT consulting, in healthcare, in the property development sector and in education.
1Meyler-Campbell Business Coach Programme (2004-5)
- Managing Partner, Biddle (now part of Pinsent Masons) 1995-99
- Barclays Bank Group Legal, Projects and Operations Director 1999-2001
- Tutor and lecturer, MBA programme, Nottingham Law School 2001-2004
- Consultant and business coach with Sherwood (2001 – present)
- Member of coach-training Faculty, Meyler Campbell Limited (2012 - present)
- MA, Christ’s College, Cambridge (1978)
- Solicitor (1982)
- Partner, Managing Partner2, Biddle & Co, Solicitors (1985-99)
- MBA, Nottingham Law School (1998)
- Meyler-Campbell Business Coach Programme3 (2004-5)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) training / accreditation (2005)
- Meyler Campbell Psychology for Coaches programme (2006)
- Goleman Emotional Competency Inventory (EQ) training / accreditation (2006)
- Nancy Kline, Thinking Partnership programme (2010-13)
- VIA Character Strengths programme; Realise2 Strengths training / accreditation (2011)
- Series of workshops on Gestalt and its application to coaching (2013)
2From 1995 to 1999
3Accredited by the WABC and by the Law Society of England and Wales