Mobile: 07940 706314
Chris is a lawyer with an MBA, who also diversified into drama and psychotherapy. He draws on his uniquely varied experience, working flexibly across many different organisational and ethnic cultures with law firms, businesses, social enterprises and individuals facing challenging transitions.
He works as a coach, consultant, designer and facilitator of individual and team change and on strategic development programmes, events and retreats.
He has a track record using creative, high impact approaches, to support change, tailored to the client’s needs. He gives insight into helpful, and less helpful, ways people relate to themselves and present to others and the consequences for their relationships and work. He helps clients understand issues at the right level and move forward with renewed energy.
Described as a truly brilliant facilitator, he has been instrumental in significant development and change in the legal profession. He is also very down to earth with a good sense of humour.
- Sherwood member since 2013
- Director of Centre for Change since 2004
- Co-designs and runs numerous developmental programmes for law and business
- Extensive coaching, therapeutic and supervision experience
- Coordinator for Kings College, London of a community health and well-being project (2013-2015)
- Creative, Relational and Therapeutic Skills tutor since 2011
- MBA tutor in Creativity, Innovation and Change (OUBS) (2006-2008)
- Portfolio career since 2004
- Oxford Executive Coaching (2001)
- Television, film, theatre and corporate films since 1989
- Solicitor Private Practice and In house counsel (1978-1990)
- LLB (Hons) Birmingham University 1975
- Postgraduate actor training (Bristol Old Vic Theatre School) 1988
- MBA (1995)
- MA in Integrative Arts Psychotherapy - IATE (2002)
- Forum Theatre with Augusto Boal (2005/2006)
- NLP Trainers Trainer with Sue Knight (2006)
- MBTI Step II Practitioner (2008), teams (2009), Step I (2001)
- Certificate in Supervision at Metanoia (2010)